Equity is at the heart of 3 Day Startup’s mission to create opportunities for young people through entrepreneurship education. Disproportionate representation in entrepreneurial ecosystems along lines of race, gender, and zip code – among others – is a result of exclusion from resources that support new venture creation.
We exist in a moment that demands innovation, intentionality, and action.
3 Day Startup is fully committed to meeting this moment with vigor and optimism. Our focused programming supports opportunity youth, women, and students in rural communities in clear pursuit of our vision that:
- Entrepreneurship education is integral for the future of work.
- Innovation can and must be democratized.
- Startup communities must be conscious, responsive, and inclusive.
Year to date, 3DS has engaged over 500 young people from 10 different countries and across the U.S. This work is only possible through the support of 200+ volunteers, dynamic facilitators, and YOU. 3DS programs empower, build economic self-determination, and develop capacity to solve problems of local, national or global importance. The goal is unwavering: create opportunity and build community.
3DS has launched a 90-day fundraising campaign to join the Techstars Accelerate Equity Network.
Funds raised support:
- Robust and free programming for opportunity youth, women, and rural communities.
- Expanded entrepreneurship exchange programs
- Virtual platforms for young people to learn, build community, and launch new ventures
Because of your past and ongoing support of 3 Day Startup, we’ll continue to challenge the status quo and demonstrate profound impact by nurturing the visions and amplifying the voices of young people around the world. Every milestone and bright spot is a shared win – for underrepresented entrepreneurs, underestimated communities, 3DS staff, and you.
Here’s to accelerating equity.