The presenters are still carefully easing into the pitching process, and the audience is honing in their inquiry skills. The key here is that everyone in the room is starting to seep with this constructive energy. The positivity is starting to become very palpable, very real.
- Island Entrepreneurship in Curacao: Road to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education