At this point, there is a definitive feel that there are a few areas in society that could benefit greatly from the minds in this room. The pains of the pitches tend to gravitate towards a pattern of two subjects.
- Island Entrepreneurship in Curacao: Road to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education