Chuck brings in some big laughs to his presenting which really changes the attitude of approach for some of the other pitches to come. The questions come hard and fast, and it’s good to see the questions are just as thought out and focused as when we started.
- Island Entrepreneurship in Curacao: Road to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education