Hoot.me has already had some early successes. Koetting and co-founders McCombs sophomore Sid Upadhyay and Gaurav Sanghani, took top honors at StartupCamp3 Comms Edition for making the best pitch at ITEXPO in Miami. StartupCamp is a forum that offers early-stage communications companies an opportunity to pitch their ideas to an audience of industry leaders, media and investors.“At 3 Day Startup, we were able to expand our team and launch a preview in front of venture capitalists,” said Koetting.
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education
- 3DS Running Austria to Austin Exchange for a 4th Year!