“The student sweat in the room adds to the intensity of the event.” Learn more of our student entrepreneurship secrets in “Can Schools Teach Entrepreneurship?” in “America’s Top Colleges” piece at Forbes.
- Island Entrepreneurship in Curacao: Road to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education