“[This summer] got me thinking because Cornell doesn’t really have that same kind of [entrepreneurial] culture when we look at our peers. We all want to get jobs in tech firms and investment banks … I wanted to bring back some of that culture here,” Jain said.
- Island Entrepreneurship in Curacao: Road to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education