5 Core Values
3DS programs are about innovating and trying new things, even if they sound “crazy.”
We have a lot of fun at work and we want you to as well, but never at the cost of our reputation.
Teaching students is at the heart of what we do and why we got into this work.
There is nothing to be gained by shutting people down and everything to be gained by building them up.
3 Day Startup is for everybody on campus and the program should be delivered as such.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Have a passion for immersive entrepreneurship education
- Be committed to 3 Day Startup’s mission to activate entrepreneurial potential in students of all kinds through immersive education and a global entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Strong preference for founder and/or startup experience
- Completing the 3 Day Startup Certified Facilitator training
- Signing the facilitator agreement
- Providing availability for known program dates
- *Please note that being accepted as a facilitator does not guarantee that you will get to facilitate a program. Invitations are extended based on geographic location, availability, experience, and customer specifications.