3 Day Startup is a hands-on entrepreneurship program for university students. Our mission is to help students start companies and build startup ecosystems on university campuses. This proven program provides students the tools they need to start successful companies. To date, more than 50 companies have emerged from 3DS to collectively raise $16 million in investor capital and more than a dozen have been accepted to prestigious incubators and accelerators such as Y Combinator and TechStars.
- Island Entrepreneurship in Curacao: Road to the Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Global Mentors: When Should Founders Focus on Company Culture?
- From Participant to Facilitator: An Interview with Leo
- 3 Day Startup launches Egyptian Creatives into Global Economy with Checkpoint Program
- Hybrid Learning: Adapting 3 Day Startup’s Model to the Future of Education